top of page

Australia: 2 Years Post Study Work Permit and an Opportunity for Permanent Residence!

Updated: Oct 12, 2019

Australia is the most powerful economy in the world. International students receive a 2 Years Work Permit and an opportunity for Permanent Residence.

With a 485 Study Visa, you are allowed to stay in Australia for 18 months after graduating to gain work experience only if you have just completed at least two years of study in Australia.This paves the way for applying and receiving a Permanent Residence in Australia, which then becomes extremely simple and easy to attain.

13 views0 comments
bottom of page