Canada offers Post Study Work Permit & Permanent Residence to International Students!

Updated: Oct 12, 2019

Receive a 3 Year (upto) Post Study Work Permit and Permanent Residence in Canada after Graduation.

The Post Study Work Permit allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian Post Secondary Institute to gain valuable Canadian work experience for upto 3 years.

Note: Work obtained through the Post-Study Work Permit Program help support your application to become a permanent resident of Canada which then becomes extremely simple and easy to attain.

Contact Us

Regency Plaza, Office 505, MM Allam Road, Mini Market, Gulberg 2, Lahore.

0307 3333988 - 9

Connect with us
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

CALL US NOW : 0307 3333988 - 9 

© 2020 by Sprouts Media

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon